Every year we expect the latest products with innovative technologies to hit the market. This year in 2014 also many exciting new gadgets are expected to be launched during the course of the year. Tech enthusiasts as always are eagerly waiting for key launches that are expected from some major technology giants all over the world. These launches are expected to push technology forwards and make the world a more tech savvy with the innovative new products that are lined up for release in 2014. The following are some of the major products that are expected to release in the international market this year that are already generating quite a buzz in the tech circles the world over.
Major Tech Gadgets of 2014:
- Wearable technology is the latest exciting prospect in the electronic gadgets industry today. The smart watch and iWatch are products that provide technologies that allow watches to have exciting features like smartphones and other hand held mobile devices. The latest buzz in 2014 is the wearable technology in terms of Face Tech, meaning gadgets which can be worn on the face is likely to see further advancement.
- This includes Google Glass which is a wearable computer that one can wear like eye glasses with an optical head-mounted display by Google. The other face tech gadget that is creating some excitement in 2014 is the Oculus Rift which is a gadget that provides virtual reality head mounted display that is likely to get popular response as it will create new virtual experience especially for gamers.
- For the video gaming industry another exciting addition in 2014 is the dedicated SteamOS consoles that are set to release this year. A popular gaming console all over the world is PlayStation by Sony. This year Sony plans a full release of the Gaikai-based video game streaming service. This will enable users to stream video games on their mobile devices, televisions and Sony PlayStations which is an exciting prospect for gamers all over the world.
- The latest technological advancement in the world of televisions is the TVs with 4K resolution. Basically it means television sets that have a high horizontal resolution of 4000 pixels. A number of leading consumer electronics companies all over world are expected to promote 4K resolution TVs in 2014.
- Smartphones and tablets are some of the most popular devices in the consumer electronic markets all over the world today. Both Android devices and Apple devices run on iOS are very popular with consumers and there are some major product launches expected in 2014 from giants in the industry like Apple and Samsung. Apple is expected to launch new iPads, a new iPhone 6 that is expected to have innovative and latest features whereas Samsung is expected to launch Samsung Galaxy S5 and Samsung Galaxy Note 4 this year. Another major Android smartphones player in the industry the Google Nexus is expected to launch is the Google Nexus 6 in 2014.
Overall 2014 is looking like a great year in terms of tech product launches as there are some very exciting new tech products that will be launched during the course of the year.