If you are looking for ways to break free from the mundane process of designing a website and turning it to a coder to shape ‘your’ vision into reality, we have some good news for you. Webydo the professional online design studio allows you to create a website without having to write a single line of code. Staying true to its tagline “By Designers, For Designers,” it offers professional designers with a platform to develop websites. Already over 50k designers from around the world have used this to build more than 110k websites that range from online stores to forums and corporate websites. It’s not merely a platform; it’s a revolution in the web development industry.
It has been built by a team of professional designers who wanted to break free from the world of manual coding. There is nothing technical about this platform and you need no knowledge of HTML or CSS to create a website for your client. It allows you to focus on the thing that you love the most – ‘DESIGNING’ and your website design would be automatically converted into a W3C compliant HTML site and Content Management System. Let us now discuss some of the features and functionalities that are available to you.
- Design Feature – Webydo has been developed to enhance your creativity and not restrict it. The option to choose between a blank canvas and a wide choice of readymade design inspirations makes it easy to get started. The Photoshop like dashboard allows you to express your creativity with familiar design features. To insert images, graphics, buttons, shapes etc. into the design you can make use of the drag-and-drop editor. With so many options you will be able to achieve pixel perfect accuracy.
- Design to HTML – Once you are happy with the design, Webydo’s patent pending technology converts it into W3C friendly code, plus a Content Management System. The code base generated is clean and small and thus it enhances the performance of your website.
- Content Management System – The WISIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) CMS allows you to publish content and manage it without having to worry about the coding. It also allows you to manage multiple websites from the same dashboard. Using the Site Permission feature you can lock some of the design elements in the website, thus preventing the clients from accidentally deleting them.
- Online Visibility – You would be able to enhance the search engine performance of the website using the built-in SEO options. Webydo also allows you to monitor the performance of the site using Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
- Publishing – Webydo has made publishing a site an easy task. No more FTP, c-Panel and setting up a site. You would be able to go live with the site using the inbuilt program. The site will be hosted on a cloud server that makes use of CDN and ensures high uptime and performance. The sites are also protected by enterprise level security that prevents any malicious attack from causing any harm.
Participate and Make a Change
Webydo has been designed to address the needs of the designers and hence the team behind it is constantly looking for ways in which this platform can be make more comprehensive. So if you have a feature in your mind that would improve this platform suggest it and the team would work on it. Apart from this you can also report bugs within this design studio or vote for ideas presented by other users. The Participation page has shaped Webydo into what designers are working with today.
Who Is It Recommended For?
Webydo is targeted towards professional designers who are looking for a code free design platform to meet the needs of their clients. It can be used to develop a wide range of websites. There are also professional features such as the ability to bill your client right from the dashboard and without having to work with third party systems. You can also rebrand the dashboard by adding in your or your client’s logo to add that professional touch.
This is something that you have been curious to know. For all the features and functionalities that Webydo offers it doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket. You have two subscription plans to choose from ‘Free’ and ‘Premium’. The Free plan allows you to design and publish 15 webpages and host the site on a Webydo sub-domain. It also offers you unlimited bandwidth and 1GB of storage space. The ‘Premium’ plan costs $7.90 month when billed annually or $9.90 month when billed bi-annually. There is no restriction on the number of pages you can create with it. You also get 2 GB of storage, unlimited download and the option to host a custom domain with it making this platform highly competitive in terms of pricing and features.
The Bottom Line
It is competitively priced and doesn’t restrict your creativity as a designer, and offers professional management features, setting this website creator about the rest.
**This article is proudly presented by Webydo’s designers community.